NYC | Yoga Tune Up® Level 1 | Teacher Training
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 5:00 pm
Yoga Tune Up® Level 1 Training
Co-leading with Elizabeth Wipff
$995 | $920 by July 7
July 14 | 9AM-4PM
July 15 | 10AM-5PM
July 16 | 10AM-5PM
July 17 | 9AM-4:30PM
July 21 | 9AM-4PM
July 22 | 10AM-5PM
July 23 | 10AM-5PM
The Yoga Tune Up® Level 1 70-hour Certification Program strikes a balance between the worlds of yoga and fitness. It attracts trainees of all ages, body types, and movement modalities. Using the yogic lens of awareness, conscious relaxation and breathing techniques, trainees intimate understanding of their own architecture, and dive deeply into integrated anatomy and body mechanics. Go beyond formulaic instruction and truly learn how to think and teach creatively within your specific teaching environment, with both group classes and private clients.
Trainees are presented with “template” Yoga Tune Up® classes that can be used to help jumpstart workshops and classes. Successful completion and certification of the Level 1 training is mandatory prior to teaching any Yoga Tune Up® classes or workshops. Passing of the Level 1 course is required to be a licensed YTU teacher.
This 70 hour training:
- Become proficient and comfortable with the fundamentals of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics and how to apply them in a private or group class setting.
- Learn a step-by-step process to create memorable, accessible classes and learn to “think out of the boxana.”
- Refresh your love of teaching and learn new classroom leadership skills.
- Be prepared to teach your own Yoga Tune Up® classes, privates, and more.
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
Note: Tuition includes a pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls and course manual.